If you believe you have the most beautiful scientific image then the Nanopicture contest is just right for you!
You may win an Samsung Galaxy Tab A or Samsung Galaxy Tab E! Deadline for application is March, 17th midnight.
- Graduate students, undergraduate students or post-doctoral researchers from any institution can join the contest.
- Each participant can only submit one image. Images should be taken by a material characterization device (e.g. Transmission Electron Microscope, Confocal Microscope or Atomic Force Microscope etc.) and sub 1000 nm should be resolved.
- Image has to be captured by you and should not not have any copyright limitations (if the image is a part of a published paper, copyright permission should be obtained by the author from the relevant journal).
- Please see the sample image for the required components of a proper submission.
- Image size cannot exceed 20 MB and only the pictures formatted with the template are accepted. Image must be larger than 1 megapixels (i.e. 1024×1024 pixel).
- Digital alterations such as coloring, tinting, inclusion of computer generated graphics are permitted however the original image has to be captured by an imaging tool and included in the template.
- The submitted images will be evaluated by the committee and 20 finalist images will be displayed as posters during Nanoday 2019.
- Best image will be awarded with Samsung Galaxy Tab A and the runner-ups will be awarded with Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
- Submitted images can be used by UNAM on printed and online media with credentials.
- By submitting an image to the contest you agree to all the rules of the contest.
- Deadline for application is 23:45, 17 March 2019.
Form expired at 11:45pm on 17th March.