You have to use the UNAM template for your poster to be accepted to Nanoday 2018. This contest is for UNAM students/users only.
- The best poster contest is only open to researchers (graduate student and post-docs) who are currently working at UNAM.
- You can join the poster contest by submitting your poster using the template. All posters will be printed by UNAM and will be displayed during the Nanoday 2018 event.
- Posters that do not comply with the provided templates will be eliminated.
- You can join all of the contests by submitting an abstract and a poster. The number of abstracts or posters to be submitted by each participant is limited to one.
- The winners will be announced on 15 May 2018. Best poster will be awarded with Samsung Galaxy Tab A and the runner-ups will be awarded with Samsung Galaxy Tab E.
- Deadline for application is 23:45, 09 May 2018.
- By submitting an abstract and/or poster you agree to all the rules of the contest.
All submitted posters will be subject to peer review.
Based on the main field of your study use the most suitable template:
Ranjith Shanmugam, winner 2017