The economical Model 2401 is the latest member of Keithley’s Series 2400 SourceMeter family, designed specifically for low voltage test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. Like all Series 2400 SourceMeter models, the Model 2401 provides precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement capabilities (1µV-20V and 10pA-1A). It is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 6½-digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter.
- 1µV – 20V and 10pA – 1A precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement capabilities
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB
- Standard SCPI, GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
- Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software (download)
Sensing & Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Test & Measurement
Model 8605 High-Performance Modular Test Leads, 0.9m (3ft).