“SANCAR Fellows” Support Program:
Hacettepe – Bilkent UNAM Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research Excellence
Objective and Scope of the Fellowship Program:
The aim of this program is to provide Fellowships for postdoctoral researchers with at least one co-advisor from Hacettepe University and at least one co-advisor from Bilkent University – UNAM. The program supports postdoctoral researchers within Hacettepe-Bilkent UNAM Health Sciences and Technologies initiative for priority research interests in the fields of medical devices and materials, translational medicine and precision medicine.
The fellowship awardees will be named as Hacettepe-Bilkent UNAM SANCAR Fellows.
The Hacettepe-Bilkent UNAM SANCAR Fellow Support Program is a competitive program. The Fellows will be chosen by a jury based on scientific academic excellence. The fellowship holders will be postdoctoral researchers at Bilkent UNAM while they will be also appointed at Hacettepe University as part-time researchers.
Who can apply?
- The applicant should hold a Ph.D.
- The applicant should specify co-advisors both from Hacettepe University (at least one) and Bilkent UNAM (at least one).
- The monthly fellowship covers 5000 TL/month (for 2018 – 2019 academic year) and health insurance. The period of the support will be for one year (by the evaluation of the jury, they can decide to renew the support)
In English: 1) Application Form
3) List of Publications
4) Research Statement
5) Recommendation Letters (3)
In addition to the above documents:
6) A copy of Identity Card or Passport
7) Graduation documents and transcripts of Ph.D. and Bachelor degrees
Applications are accepted until December 31, 2018. Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Evaluation of the Applications:
The applications will be evaluated based on the academic excellence of the candidate and the quality of the research plan by a jury of scientists from Hacettepe University and Bilkent University UNAM.